a. We are bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act (Cth) 1988. The Act regulates how we may collect, use, disclose and store personal information, and how individuals can gain access and correct personal information. Terms used in this clause have the meaning given in the Privacy Act.
b. You have a right to request access to the personal information that we hold about you. Contact our office on 0467 632 339 for more information.
c. We agree to provide you access to, or with a copy of, the personal information that we hold about you. We can only deny access to you in accordance with national Privacy Principle 6.
d. We collect personal information from you lawfully and fairly, this is usually in one of the following ways: you apply for a product or service, you contact us by phone, email, mail or online, we supply a product or service to you or if you enter a promotion or competition. Personal information may be collected by a third party, information that is publicly available or through marketing.
f. You agree to us collecting personal information about you for the purposes of:
- Researching and providing services and products
- Providing, maintaining and improving customer service including possible products and services that may be of interest
- To answer queries
- Complying with requirements of partner providers
- Meet legal and regulatory requirements
- Managing complaints
- Training of staff to improve services
- Analysis information for market research
g. You agree that we may disclose your personal information to, where appropriate:
- any person as permitted or required by law;
- Professional advisers (lawyers or auditors);
- any person specifically authorized by you in writing to obtain your personal information from us;
- Contracted service providers
- You agree that the main consequence for you if you do not provide to us the personal information that we require, is that a product or service may not be available.
- Other purposes for which you provide consent. This consent may be in the form of written, verbal or implied by your actions.
h. We may use direct marketing to contact you, from time to time. If you wish not to receive this form of marketing you will be given the option to opt out.
i. You may contact us to access or update information or to make a complaint at Privacy Officer, PO Box 11261, FRANKSTON VIC 3199